Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noosh's Helper Application

4 posters

Go down

Helper Application

Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_lcap50%Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_lcap50%Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Noosh's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Noosh's Helper Application Empty Noosh's Helper Application

Post by Noosh Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Noosh's Helper Application

Name: Patrick
IGN (In Game Name): Nooshy

Global Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC -5

Experiences outside the server: Sorry, I actually have had no professional experience outside of the server. However I have been very kind and helpful in everything I do such as volunteer work teaching student's drama, or helping out players new to a game. I also take pride in being a very kind and optmistic person that always has time to help out others.

Experiences on the server: On the server I have been very helpful to people. Right when people log in I would immediately greet them and tell them if they are new to read the rules. I would also help people with new commands and features added to help make their experience on the server better such as /spleef or /ma. Although this is just personal things I do every time I log on I would consider it as experience. I have occasionally acted as a tester and been there to help people build houses. I believe I have contributed to the server in a positive manner while keeping humour.

Any example of your work: Sadly I don't have any examples of work but I would say that you could ask people on the server if any of the things I have said seems false to them.

Reason/Purpose: The reason I would really like to be a helper for this community is that I want there to be someone they know they can turn to and ask anything. I know that I can do that people on a regular basis and be successful in helping or teaching them in any way possible. If you want something done do it yourself right? So why not be the helper you want to see walking around making this community a better place. Everybody here in the -Ity projects are very close but occasionally there is that one new person that needs a helping hand. I have been that person before and it sucks if someone isn't there for you. That's why I believe that I should be that person so nobody feels excluded from the server and community. Our community is what makes us special so we need to make sure that we make everybody feel welcome.

Why should we choose you? Honestly you should choose me since I am a great helper that is always trying to be happy and nice. I rarely get upset and even when I do I usually don't get all mad and cause problems. Instead I love to fix problems, its something I've always done my entire life. I've always tried to be a positive impact on the community and someone you can go to if your feeling down and you need to smile. I consider myself trustworthy, reliable, a quick thinker, a problem solver, and lastly a friend. I truly believe I would be a great addition to the helper team and the community. If you have ever met me I would hope I've left a good impression and if not at least it gives me something to achieve. Every person that would ask for help would receive the best help and advice I would be able to give them. If I can them to learn a solution, have a problem fixed, or even make their day better I know I will be doing the job right. I will never give up on these goals and I truly hope you will consider me to be a helper. Thank you.

Additional Details: Please don't base your recommendation on a friendship or past experiences which may seemed biased. Give me your honest opinion on what you think and if that you think I am up for this job. Constructive criticism is welcome. Also, I do not have a skype nor a microphone if that is the way you want to contact me.

People who recommend you: I will edit this after people read this. EDIT: Xana Basiate David (Tran)

Thanks for taking the time and consideration for reading this.

Last edited by Noosh on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Noosh's Helper Application Empty Re: Noosh's Helper Application

Post by Tran Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 pm

I would recommend you to be part of the staff team.
Tran
Tran
Admin

https://etern-ity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noosh Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Tran wrote:I would recommend you to be part of the staff team.
Thank you so much! Any suggestions?
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Basiate Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

I recommend Noosh for helper. So friendly and helpful.

Basiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

Mm... You are a great man. I recommend you bro!

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Noosh Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Basiate wrote:I recommend Noosh for helper. So friendly and helpful.
Xana wrote:Mm... You are a great man. I recommend you bro!

Thanks! Any constructive criticism or suggestions? Also, good luck on your applications.
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Congratulations, you've been accepted to the staff team! We look forward to working with you.
Tran
Tran
Admin

https://etern-ity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Basiate Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

Grats, Noosh! Definitely deserved it.

Basiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:58 am

Congrats Noosh! You're gonna be a great helper

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Noosh Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks guys so much! This means a lot to me and I promise I won't let you down. Also, good luck to all of the other applicants!
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down