Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

My Ban Appeal Empty My Ban Appeal

Post by Redbering Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:18 am

Name: Nick

IGN: Redbering

Why I had been banned: When my neighbors house was gotten rid off ( I do not remember the ign, Yuu or something?) for being too close to spawn, i panicked because his chest was left out in the open unprivated. So i decided to put a door above it and private the door so no one could loot the chest but at the same time so it wouldn't look like i was stealing the chest by privating the chest with my own name. But as I was doing it I got curious of what was inside his chest. So i decided to open it. I dont exactly remember the contents of the chest, other that it had about 2-3 diamond? I'm not exactly sure. In my greediness I took the diamond without a second thought, though feeling guilty. About a week or so later doris removed the door and privated the chest herself and I was relieved. Then she had asked me if I had taken anything from the chest. Of course then I started freaking out, but I am not one to lie. So I calmed down and told her what I did, then gave the diamond back to her and accepted her request to go and make a ban appeal.

Why I should be unbanned: There are a few good reason I think I should be unbanned, but its up to you to decide.
My first reason I should be unbanned is because I did not completely rob everything that was in the chest. I know its a little and not very sufficient reason but i am stating whats on my mind. The second reason I should be unbanned is because in the end, I was honest. i had admitted what I had done without lying and gave back what I remembered taking. if I had taken anything else, even a sapling, I would be more than happy to return it. My third reason I should be unbanned is that I did not argue. Unlike my personality in real life, I did not break out into an rude argument about being banned. I humbly returned what i had taken. Admitted I had been greedy. Then logged off and started typing up this ban appeal. My fourth and final reason I should be unbanned is that I have really learned my lesson. I now realize how mortified I would be to see my house gone and my chest robbed after I thought about what I did. In fact I think I'll try to be nicer. I will try to help people if they need it, and lend items if I can afford to spare them.

Anything else I would like to say: Not really much but thank you for reading this horridly long ban appeal. I tried to put a good bit of effort into it.

I, Redbering, humbly apologize and ask for forgiveness regarding this matter. I promise not to make the same mistake another time.

Redbering

Back to top Go down

My Ban Appeal Empty Re: My Ban Appeal

Post by Redbering Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am

Just to let anyone reading this i've been checking every day for the past week and would like feedback to see if its possible i could be unbanned

Redbering

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingjays Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 am

um apparently doris doesn't go on the forums regularly

Mockingjays

Back to top Go down

Post by Redbering Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

well i guess i'll just wait....

Redbering

Back to top Go down