Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xana's Police App

Go down

So? What do you think?

Xana's Police App I_vote_lcap50%Xana's Police App I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Xana's Police App I_vote_lcap50%Xana's Police App I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Xana's Police App I_vote_lcap0%Xana's Police App I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Xana's Police App Empty Xana's Police App

Post by Xana Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Name: Peter/Xana
IGN (In Game Name): Xana100
Global Time Zone: EST

Experiences outside the server:

To be honest, I have no experience in being a police, but I can learn.

Experiences on the server:

I have not really done anything, but I know that people are doing something wrong. If I were police, I would put an end to it and keep the server peaceful.

Any example of your work:

Unfortunately, no.

Reason/Purpose:

I want to keep the people who are causing trouble disciplined and possibly make them change for the better. If this server is going to become big, I want to make sure that everyone is at his/her best behavior. I have been with this server for a while, but I really can not say I was here since the beginning. However, I have grown attached to this server and want the best for it. As of now, the current community is great. It is not perfect, but it is very close. I want to make sure that there is nothing that could harm our community and I believe that the Police job would give me the strength and the experience to keep everything in check.

Why should we choose you?

I'm friendly. I am known by others, both in real life and in the game, as friendly. A tad shy in real life, but friendly nonetheless. I usually treat anyone kindly as long as they treat others kindly, myself included. It really does not take long to form some sort of relationship with a person either. As long as they don't bug me consistently, treat others wrongly, and/or be a total pest, then it is alright. This would help others open up to me more, which in turn would keep crime rates lower.

I know when to joke and when to be serious. When everything is fine and there is no trouble at all, I joke around a lot and play around. However, if there is something wrong, then I turn serious. I would not interrogate the person(s) or do anything like that, but I would calmly and kindly ask what the situation is and assess it. I would then try to calm everyone down and tell them the punishments/consequences.

Additional Details:

Currently, I am a Junior in high school. During the weekdays I cannot afford to waste any time and must work on homework and whatnot. During the weekends, however, I am free during the afternoons which is when most people are on.

(Note: Yes, this is really my skype. Type it exactly as you see it.)

Email: Xana100@yahoo.com

RECOMMENDATIONS: None at the moment.

Xana

Back to top Go down