Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jorahzo's Application

+3
Doris
Noosh
Jorahzo
7 posters

Go down

Should I be chosen to be a Helper?

Jorahzo's Application I_vote_lcap0%Jorahzo's Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jorahzo's Application I_vote_lcap100%Jorahzo's Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Jorahzo's Application Empty Jorahzo's Application

Post by Jorahzo Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 am

Jorahzo's Application Helper13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: George Peshkov

IGN (In Game Name): Jorahzo

Global Time Zone: Eastern time zone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Experiences outside the server:

I was a counselor in training at one of my local summer camps and I did such a good job that they asked me to come back this year. I have also done community service at a local nursing home for 24 hours in total, but it was only for a project. Really, I don't really have too much experience helping people out outside of the server. All I could recall is telling people to relog when they have a chunk error. Though I may lack outside experience, I know many of the commands and rules in this server.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Experiences on the server:

I have had a lot of experiences on this server that are worth mentioning. One of which is that I was one of the first to join this server and I got a lot of people from Affinity to play Minecraft including the admins Opt and Yuuichi. But enough about that let's talk about the present. Everyday I log on to the server wondering what the day has in store for me and almost every day it is a memory to cherish forever. I like to ensure that people have a nice and pleasant time on this server and I do so by aiding them when they are in need of any sort of assistance. When I was a OP people couldn't spawn items or get around as easy, I constantly spawned the items the people requested and I got them to their desired destination without a scratch on their cute little cheeks. Overall I love this server and I love when people have a great time on this server.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any example of your work:

Sadly I don't have any examples of my work, I already handed in my community service project and my summer camp information sheet.
Reason/Purpose:

As I stated before, I love this server and I love when people have a great time on this server. I would like to ensure every player have fairness,every bit of content and a nice friend to help them out during any kind of situation. But then again I don't want to sound like a complete angel during this application, I think it would be pretty cool to stand out in the crowd with my different colored name tag and have the chance to apply as a moderator sometime in the mere future. After all I already do help out people whenever they need it, how is a name tag and a few other couple effects and commands going to change that?
Why should we choose you?

As I previously stated I was one of the first to join this server and I brought in a lot of people. I have also remained loyal to our Minecraft community ever since the start. Also, I have been a OP on this server before and I have a pretty basic understanding of how it works, some of the tasks ahead of me I am already prepared for and I already know how to deal with. Another reason I should be chosen is because I have contact to all of the admins on the server in numerous amounts of ways, so whenever I don't know the problem I can easily contact one of them for help. Lastly, I consider myself a pretty nice person and I am determined to complete any of the challenges ahead of me.
Additional Details:

I would appreciate any constructive criticism and I hope to see you guys in game.

Email: Peshkov1997@hotmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000071224894
People who recommend you:
Noosh,Bliss,Xana,Basiate,Drew
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Jorahzo on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Jorahzo
Jorahzo

Back to top Go down

Jorahzo's Application Empty Re: Jorahzo's Application

Post by Noosh Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am

Wow I love the picture.
Anyways, On-Topic your application is great. The honesty and personality in this app help makes it better. One think I would suggest is to try and give specific examples on the server of how you might stand out from the other applicants. Good luck

I recommend you.
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doris Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am

I recommend you. Although you don't have much experience outside the server, you have experience as a temporary OP, helping build up the server, and I believe that you'll be able to learn more from what you already know. You're a social, which is good! Also, I've seen you on constantly, up until the morning, even though you should be sleeping.

Doris
Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am

I recommend you too. There's only 2 positions for this right? If so... Looks like I won't be getting the job XD

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Basiate Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 am

I recommend you. I'm probably not going to be the second helper, but you'd probably do a better job than me.

Basiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

I recommend you, because I believe you'll be able to do your job correctly and efficiently.
Drew
Drew

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Rejected due to the following reason:
- You abuse and harass players too much. Giving you more will only make the girls scream more on the Skype chat.

You're more than welcome to try applying again when the spots are open, just make sure to keep a clean record from now on.

Unfortunately, as good as your application may seem, I do not think you carry out your job successfully as a helper from what I've seen from you.

Even though I greatly respect you as a friend and your contribution to the server, I have to be fair and honest to everyone, including you.

Sorry George.
Tran
Tran
Admin

https://etern-ity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down