Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plazzehs GFX App! :D

3 posters

Go down

Would i fit as a GFX Designer?

Plazzehs GFX App! :D I_vote_lcap0%Plazzehs GFX App! :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Plazzehs GFX App! :D I_vote_lcap100%Plazzehs GFX App! :D I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Plazzehs GFX App! :D Empty Plazzehs GFX App! :D

Post by Plazzeh Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am

Plazzehs GFX App! :D Pfgxf

Name: Carl-Gustaf Rosengren (Nickname: Calle)
In-Game Name: Plazzeh
Global Time Zone: GMT+1

---------------------------------------------------------------

Brief autobiography of yourself:
I was born in Vänersborg, about 1 hour away from Gothenburg, and then I moved around a lot until I ended up here in Viken, near Helsingborg in southern Sweden. I've lived here since about 2004 I think. I've travelled a lot, last year I was on a road trip through Europe :3 In 2008 I was on vacation in Finland for 1 month, 2009 I was in New York for 10 days, I've also been to France several times. England 2009 also :3 Going to Iceland this summer! Um, I'm called smart quite often, I'm good at math for my class (Im doing math for like 2-3 grades over mine :D), I've learned a lot of english from video games (LOL) but I'm happy I did, because it helps me a lot in school now :3

What are your best traits? (Cooperative, good sportsmanship, etc):I'm quite cooperative, and I'm calm, (unless someone stresses me to death xl) even too calm sometimes. And as I know how awesome this community is, cooperation should really not be a problem.

How long have you been designing?: For a couple of years. I have been working with photoshop since I was about 10, and After FX for about a year & Cinema 4D for 2 months, I think.

Examples of your works (Put them in the order of oldest to earliest):
Warning, 11 pictures, quite big spoiler:

These aren't all of my works, and they might not be in any exact order, but I tried

Define your designing "style": Simple yet sleek. And sometimes I go to the complete opposite, It often matters with my mood.

What program(s) do you use to make your work?:Photoshop CS5, Adobe After Effects CS4 & Cinema 4D

~Plazzeh

Plazzeh

Back to top Go down

Plazzehs GFX App! :D Empty Re: Plazzehs GFX App! :D

Post by Noosh Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:06 am

Ill edit this post after I finish reading but ones suggestion would be to edit your poll to match the format.
EDIT: After reading I would suggest to go into more detail with your traits. Your work seems nice but the application needs a little bit of more information about yourself. Good luck.
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Plazzeh Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am

Noosh wrote:Ill edit this post after I finish reading but ones suggestion would be to edit your poll to match the format.
EDIT: After reading I would suggest to go into more detail with your traits. Your work seems nice but the application needs a little bit of more information about yourself. Good luck.
Does it matter if the words are exatctly matched? :l
Tell me what you wanna know (;

Plazzeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Noosh Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:12 am

Plazzeh wrote:
Noosh wrote:Ill edit this post after I finish reading but ones suggestion would be to edit your poll to match the format.
Does it matter if the words are exatctly matched? :l
Tell me what you wanna know (;
I think its important to make the poll match since it is part of the format. Also I want to know who you are, what makes you special, whats your personality, etc. Things that will help make us understand how you act if you become a staff member.
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Rejected due to the following reasons:
- Despite the fact you've been working on GFX since you were ten, your works and style could use a quite of bit more of improvement.
Tran
Tran
Admin

https://etern-ity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum