Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermit's Helper Application

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of me as a Helper?

Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_lcap60%Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_lcap20%Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_lcap20%Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Hermit's Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Hermit's Helper Application Empty Hermit's Helper Application

Post by Hermit527 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Name: Jericho Lingo

IGN (In Game Name): Hermit527

Global Time Zone: GMT - 8:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Experiences outside the server: I have no experiences outside of the server, yet further on in my life I tend to learn the basics of what a Helper should do. In real life, I tend to help my family and friends a lot. From most frustrating to very simple, I get the job done. I try to be a hardworking yet busy person, but I can still get things done.

Experiences on the server: As seen on most of my works, I tend to build random things because I get bored easily. I help quite a few members on the server and I usually tell them not to owe me. The only reason why I get owed is because they volunteer to owe me. I tend to tell players that what I give isn't something that they owe me. If you wanted Diamonds, you can have them. I have either too much of them, no use for them or don't really want them. I've also helped with telling people how to brew potions and how my farm is built. Even if most people don't understand my work, I try to be as either specific or simple as possible.

Any example of your work: I built some roads on the West side of town and I also built most of the light posts. That is what I know from my knowledge.

Reason/Purpose: The reason I want to become a Helper is because I want to let people know that I am there for them. Whether I'm on or not, I can always try to assist in others. I've also taken the liberty to think about what I want to do as a Helper. My purpose is to help with people's buildings and answer people's questions about Minecraft. Whether it's complicated redstone wiring or simple piston doors, I will explain within their complete knowledge.

Why should we choose you? This is a strange question to me because it's like telling someone "why do we want you?" in a very negative connotation. Anyway, I want to be chosen because I have the potential to help everyone in their needs. I will also experience further on how to become a greatful Helper. People will be in need of help and I want to be there for them. I will try to be less annoying if one is already assisting another. If I were to provoke my job as a Helper, I will make no complaints whatsoever.

Additional Details: I could not have made this application with the help of both the accepted and rejected Helper applications. And I wanted to talk very casually when it came to this application, but I know I was writing to almost everyone from formal to casual, so I decided to write as formal as possible. I honestly think I will not get accepted because I couldn't think correctly when writing this. But, if you choose to accept, I will highly appreciate your feedback. Positive or negative. You may choose.

Email: jerichoclingo@gmail.com.
You may contact me on either..

People who recommend you: This will be edited based on people's opinions. At the moment, Zack and Xana (Peter).

Last edited by Hermit527 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Hermit527
Hermit527

Back to top Go down

Hermit's Helper Application Empty Re: Hermit's Helper Application

Post by Xana Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Bro... I got a few things to say.
1. That's one kickass name you got there.
2. I believe you are capable to do this job and more.
3. I recommend you bro.

Edit: Crap... Is this considered necroposting...?

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermit527 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

Bro... I got a few things to say.
1. That's one kickass name you got there.
2. I believe you are capable to do this job and more.
3. I recommend you bro.

Thanks a bunch, Peter. It really helps to see feedback from a good friend.
Hermit527
Hermit527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down