Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application

3 posters

Go down

How do you feel about me becoming a helper?

Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_lcap100%Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_lcap0%Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application Empty Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application

Post by Basiate Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Name: Jason
IGN (In Game Name): Basiate
Global Time Zone: -8 GMT

Experiences outside the server: I've played on the Affinity MapleStory server for quite a while before it stopped, and have assisted players whenever they needed help, or lead them to someone who could help if I didn't know, or was busy. I've played many other games and gotten to know lots of people, and many have called me a very friendly person. I volunteer at school, and help my little brother and kids at my old elementary school with sports. I referee soccer, so I know how to teach people with ease.
Experiences on the server: Met many people, talked to a few mods, and had Drew stalk me a bunch. >:C I've only really been on the server for two or three days, but I learned all of the basics.
Any example of your work: I don't currently have any examples, but if you asked about something related to this, I could provide an answer.
Reason/Purpose: I would love to be a part of the helpers because I love the feeling of helping people. I haven't played on the server for much more than a couple days, but I learn quickly, especially with Noosh being super friendly to me, and many others, and I could definitely be a great help towards newcomers.
Why should we choose you? I'm a very friendly person, have a great sense of humor, and can provide a good start for people coming into the server. I'm very motivated to helping people, and this could be a good chance to get to know more people. It's summer now, so I can play almost whenever I'm on, or whenever I'm needed. I'm definitely trustworthy, and you will not regret having me as a helper.
Additional Details: I would love some constructive criticism on how I can improve this application to better my chances on becoming a helper. Please do not judge me by my age, for I feel I'm much more mature than most people of my age are.
Contact: I can be found at jasonluna@hotmail.ca or Basiate on Steam.
People who recommend you: None so far.

Thanks for reading this. Please vote honestly about my application and/or what you think of me.

Last edited by Basiate on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To improve my application)

Basiate

Back to top Go down

Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application Empty Re: Bas' Awsumsawss Helper Application

Post by Xana Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am

Your app seems like mine in that it's kinda short and somewhat vague...

Xana

Back to top Go down

Post by Basiate Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am

Thanks. I'll try to put more.

Basiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Rejected due to the following reason.
- Length too short,
- Cliche reason.