Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fragkill135's Architect Application

3 posters

Go down

Rating

fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_lcap0%fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_lcap0%fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_lcap100%fragkill135's Architect Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

fragkill135's Architect Application Empty fragkill135's Architect Application

Post by fragkill135 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Name:
Stephen Song
IGN:
Steve
Global Time Zone:
Eastern
Experiences outside the server:
I've joined a server of my friend's when i first got Minecraft and now I run a rpg Bukkit server for my close group of friends.
Experiences on the server:
I've only built a huge cobblestone tower/house that Drew and Noosh once helped me with (lol) but other than that, I haven't contributed to the server. I've mostly gathered items and stuff and the occasional mob arena. Oh, and spleef arena is fun too. :3
Any example of your work:
Spoiler:
Reason/Purpose:
I want to wow the Mincraft Affinity members with my projects and works and so I figured this is the best way to do so.
Why should we choose you?
I'm fun to have around (although a bit obnoxious) and I always see through the end of my projects. I'll make Mincraft-ity a fun server for all with its amazing buildings.
Email: machinimafanswatch@yahoo.com or songsteve8@gmail.com

People who recommend you:
No one. I'm a one man army
fragkill135
fragkill135

Back to top Go down

fragkill135's Architect Application Empty Re: fragkill135's Architect Application

Post by BryanDaNoob Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 am

Steve, I play dat rpg server of yours. I can't say the buildings are amazing. Just big and have many rooms. But they impress me somewhat. Hnnnnng, maybe more examples please?
BryanDaNoob
BryanDaNoob

Back to top Go down

fragkill135's Architect Application Empty Re: fragkill135's Architect Application

Post by fragkill135 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Sadly that's all the buildings I have made. Any others that you guys saw in the screen shots were made by other players, so i really can't take credit for it.
fragkill135
fragkill135

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Rejected due to the following reasons.
- Your buildings are nothing more than a box of fertilized rectangular nightmare.
- Too much use of torches.
Tran
Tran
Admin

https://etern-ity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down