Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly's Police Application

4 posters

Go down

What do you think of my application?

Kelly's Police Application I_vote_lcap100%Kelly's Police Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Kelly's Police Application I_vote_lcap0%Kelly's Police Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Kelly's Police Application I_vote_lcap0%Kelly's Police Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Kelly's Police Application Empty Kelly's Police Application

Post by Pumpkin Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Name: Kelly/Cherelle
IGN (In Game Name): Pumpkwin
Global Time Zone: Pacific Time

Experiences outside the server:

If I were to be hired as a police, then it would be my first time on Minecraft.

Experiences on the server:

I am not going to lie. I have not been regulating other player's actions, but I have been aware of the mistakes players have made. As a Police, I will be certain that the situation will be taken care of.

Any example of your work:

Spoiler:

Reason/Purpose:

I want to be a police to keep the "crime rate" controlled and make sure everyone stays on their best behavior. If David (Tran) plans to make this server big, then I want to be able to help keep the players in check. I would like to become a Police for experience as well. I have been with this server since it was created, and wish to take it to another level of becoming a Police. I feel I would be great for the job because I stay on track of people's actions. When someone does something wrong, I will politely tell them their mistake and hope they grow from it. We have such a great community here so far, well the few people that are here. I would not like the idea of new players coming in to this nice server and ruining the peace of the community.

Why should we choose you?

I would make sure to get the job done. I am a serious and mature woman. I know when it is the correct time to take matters into my own hands without choosing favorites, or treating others worse than some players. I would put on face--or as others would call it--a "pokerface." But do not get me wrong. I am not completely serious all the time, which leads to my next reason.

I am very friendly. A lot of people have told me that I am very kind and there are times when I am not able to say no. I usually talk to anyone that approaches me with a nice greeting. It does not take me too long to form some kind of relationship with others. I come to realize that I do not get annoyed with people too easily, unless they decided to do something out of line. For example, disrespecting my friends. Once I consider someone my friend I become protective over them and have this mentality of "If you mess with him/her, then you mess with me." Just stay out of that area, and we will not have any problems (;]).

I hope to see this server become as big as it possibly could. Like I briefly mentioned before, I am sure David would like to make this server bigger (if not just a little). So in that case, he will need more people to help him patrol the server because we all know he cannot do it himself, or just with the little help he has. I would love to become a Police to contribute to the growth of Eternity.

Additional Details:

I am now attending college, and this coming semester is full of academic classes, so I am not sure how active I will be then. But I promise to login when given the chance to.

Email ~ babiisweetsk2@hotmail.com
Skype ~ babiisweetsk2@hotmail.com

People who recommend you:

Hai

Last edited by Pumpkin on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Kelly's Police Application Empty Re: Kelly's Police Application

Post by Hai Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks...
Though I'm not a police or have any experience being one. In my opinion, I think you would keep minecraft-ity clean from trolls and drews. I recommend you.
Hai
Hai
Architect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Hai wrote:Thanks...
Though I'm not a police or have any experience being one. In my opinion, I think you would keep minecraft-ity clean from trolls and drews. I recommend you.

LOLOLOL. HAI, YOU SILLY! And thanks. xD
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noosh Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Off topic: Hai, you just made my day (:

On topic: (Sorry if this isn't the greatest feedback. Been a long day..) To start off, Kelly I love ya (Don't tell Cindy). And I truly believe you would be great in any staff member (inv4 you take mine). Now, I can't really make a lot of comments on it since it is a work in promise but I can't wait to see the finished app!
Noosh
Noosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 am

Hi Pat. D<

Anyway, I don't play the server as much but I think you fit the job whatsoever. Good luck.

Cindy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 pm

I realized that there was a format, so it has been fixed!
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down